Investor Relations Manager
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will be responsible to raise investment capital for new ventures from investors by prospecting and networking. The position is geared for a true hunter with the drive and ambition to make calls, network, and have the face-to-face meetings necessary for success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong analytical, reconciliation and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability
• Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
• Should have excellent organization skills and be able to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment
• Process analysis and improvement skills
• Quick learner and self-motivated
• Ability to work as an effective team member both within and outside of the department
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
Education and/or Experience:
• BA or BS degree, preferably in Accounting
• 5 or more years’ experience in financial services
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
• CRM experience required, preferably Sales force
• Database development and manipulation skills a plus
• Work Hours: 40+ hours per week.